Assistant managers are vital for maintaining operational efficiency. Through your role, you'll use your skills to deliver exceptional customer service, supervise and train staff, and uphold company standards.
- Provide leadership, direction, and coaching to staff.
- Perform quality control to ensure delivery of an exceptional end product, resulting in customer satisfaction.
- Grow customer base and drive sales to achieve performance goals.
- Facilitate prompt and positive resolution of customer issues and/or concerns.
- Manage daily operations and oversee production flow as directed by the site manager.
- Establish and follow performance goals with staff members and provide ongoing training and development.
- Ensure continuous improvement of employee performance through skill assessment, performance review, recognition/incentives, and corrective action planning.
- Inventory management, including monitoring and maintaining predetermined supply levels.
- Generate and manage employee work schedules in accordance with current and projected service needs; oversee timekeeping and update personnel records.
- Supervise equipment maintenance, troubleshoot mechanical and technical issues, and maintain accurate service records.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and attractive facility and work environment.
- Oversee site safety and government regulatory compliance.
- Complete and submit HR forms and reports within the specified timeframe.
- At least six months of experience in a leadership position and one year of customer service experience.
- Strong verbal communication skills and leadership competencies, including social and emotional intelligence, empathy, coaching, conflict management, and the desire to lead by example.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer/employee relations skills.
- Organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize, delegate, and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Team orientation with the ability to promote unity in a positive work environment; passion for developing people and carrying out programs to enhance employee experience.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations, focusing on results.