Site managers are leaders, mentors, and coaches responsible for all aspects of car wash operations. In this role, you'll use your leadership competencies to build and maintain a strong team dedicated to carrying out our mission and vision.
- Provide leadership, direction, and coaching to staff.
- Intense focus on executing company strategy at the site level.
- Deliver internal and external customer-driven solutions.
- Grow customer base and drive sales to achieve performance goals.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and vendors.
- Facilitate prompt and positive resolution of customer issues and/or concerns.
- Oversee critical processes involved in delivering a consistent workflow, product, and experience for customers.
- Establish and monitor performance goals and provide ongoing training and development.
- Ensure continuous improvement of performance through skill assessment, performance review, recognition/incentives, and corrective action planning.
- Inventory management, including monitoring and maintaining predetermined supply levels.
- Generate and manage employee work schedules in accordance with current and projected service needs; oversee timekeeping and update personnel records.
- Plan and conduct weekly manager meetings and monthly staff meetings.
- Talent management, including interviewing, selecting, and onboarding new hires to ensure a smooth transition.
- Supervise equipment maintenance, troubleshoot mechanical and technical issues, and maintain accurate service records.
- Ensure a clean, safe, and attractive facility and work environment.
- Oversee site safety and government regulatory compliance.
- Complete and submit HR forms and reports within the specified timeframe.
- At least one year of leadership experience in a service industry.
- Creative problem-solver who learns quickly and is not constrained by how things have been done in the past.
- Strong verbal communication skills and leadership competencies, including social and emotional intelligence, agility, empathy, coaching, conflict management, and the ability to share a compelling vision.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer/employee relations skills with an exceptional ability to foster collaborative relationships.
- Organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize, delegate, and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Team orientation with the ability to foster unity and create a positive work environment; passion for developing people and programs to enhance employee experience.
- Minimum 55 hours per week.
- Available by phone during nonwork hours.