Supervisors are our organization's important link between team members and managers. In this role, you'll use your communication skills to build relationships and provide guidance and feedback to employees.
- Provide leadership, direction, and coaching to team members, ensuring understanding and correct execution of duties.
- Direct and monitor workflow (including tunnel flow management) to maintain optimal production levels.
- Perform quality control to ensure delivery of an exceptional end product aligned with company standards, resulting in customer satisfaction.
- Anticipate and actively listen to customer needs and advise on services that best meet needs. Facilitate prompt and positive resolution of customer issues and/or concerns.
- Supervise team members’ performance, and identify strengths and areas for improvement.
- Provide accurate, specific, ongoing feedback to team members and management.
- Model professional behavior in accordance with company policies and values.
- Effectively articulate and enforce policies and procedures; assist in scheduling and timekeeping.
- Execute site inspections for cleanliness, safety, and optimal functioning of equipment.
- Assist in equipment maintenance, troubleshooting mechanical and technical issues, and maintaining accurate service records.
- Carry out opening and closing procedures.
- Assist in inventory management, including maintenance of supply levels, reordering, and storage.
- At least six months experience supervising or training employees and six months experience in customer service.
- Leadership competencies including conflict management, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively articulate and enforce policies and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer/employee relations skills.
- Organizational and time management skills with proven ability to prioritize, delegate, and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Team orientation with the ability to foster unity and create a positive work environment.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations, focusing on results.